Friday, October 23, 2009

It's been a Month

It's really been a month since I last blogged? I can't believe it, and I also can't believe that I have ignored blogging for so much! I've just been flooded with things to do and have spent more time relaxing and enjoying life but not really writing about it, which brings me to this point.

This is my favorite time of the year as well so I have been just taking in the smell of the season. There is just something about fall that I really like, the smell of the season change and the colors that the cooler weather brings just a warm feeling! I also enjoy visiting apple orchards and taking in the harvest and fresh cider that they produce. The kids enjoy it as well because it gives them a chance to go on a hayride and have the joy of picking out their own pumpkin that will later be butchered into a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.

Fall also brings on the holiday season and its not the hustle and bustle that I enjoy, its the fact that the holiday's does bring the family together and there is nothing that I like more then bringing the family together to sit down and enjoy a huge Thanksgiving Day dinner. Its the rare occasion that no matter what is going on, the family seems to set everything aside and come together and be what the meaning of a family really is and really act like a family.

So although I don't really enjoy the colder weather that the fall brings in with winter at its door step, the season itself is really enjoyable with the colors, smells and feeling that the Fall brings and eventually the holiday's, but yes with the fall brings in the snow that all in Michigan; well I shouldn't say all, but some including myself really only enjoy during the first snow fall and then would rather see the snow gone for the remanding of the winter. So with this thought I leave you and encourage you to visit a local apple orchard and enjoy some fresh cider and bake goods that they produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment