Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
- @CdnGal_ps http://twitter.com/CdnGal_ps
- @deafrock http://twitter.com/deafrock
- @90_angel http://twitter.com/90_angel
- @Chattylisa69 http://twitter.com/Chattylisa69
- @anniemcs http://twitter.com/anniemcs
- @anz_rocks19 http://twitter.com/anz_rocks19
- @JohnnyVoiture http://twitter.com/JohnnyVoiture
- @CEEisME http://twitter.com/CEEisME
- @selwynD611 http://twitter.com/selwynD611
- @sarahbellafina http://twitter.com/sarahbellafina
And my bonus tweep that I believe that has the potential to being a great tweep to follow that I was introduced to today is: @NikkiG1st http://twitter.com/NikkiG1st
You can not go wrong with these tweeps at all and if you don't have an account then it is time for you to get one and start following these tweeps! You can sign up by following this link: http://twitter.com to sign up for an account.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Follow these people on twitter as they have brought great information, kept me entertained and enjoy life as much as I do!
- @niffirgelleinad - http://twitter.com/niffirgelleinad
- @Wattyz - http://twitter.com/Wattyz
- @Ceggs - http://twitter.com/Ceggs
- @Claire_Cordon - http://twitter.com/Claire_Cordon
- @nelsonmaud - http://twitter.com/nelsonmaud
- @DJPlaZma - http://twitter.com/DJPlaZma
- @davehilman - http://twitter.com/davehilman
- @molliemoon - http://twitter.com/molliemoon
- @Dumplin75 - http://twitter.com/Dumplin75
- @InMyBeatlesLife - http://twitter.com/InMyBeatlesLife
You can not go wrong with these ten tweeps, I love them, and I love conversing with them on a daily basis and I know you will to! If you are not on twitter then its time to sign up and follow these 10 people by going to http://www.twitter.com and setting up your account
This is my favorite time of the year as well so I have been just taking in the smell of the season. There is just something about fall that I really like, the smell of the season change and the colors that the cooler weather brings just a warm feeling! I also enjoy visiting apple orchards and taking in the harvest and fresh cider that they produce. The kids enjoy it as well because it gives them a chance to go on a hayride and have the joy of picking out their own pumpkin that will later be butchered into a jack-o-lantern for Halloween.
Fall also brings on the holiday season and its not the hustle and bustle that I enjoy, its the fact that the holiday's does bring the family together and there is nothing that I like more then bringing the family together to sit down and enjoy a huge Thanksgiving Day dinner. Its the rare occasion that no matter what is going on, the family seems to set everything aside and come together and be what the meaning of a family really is and really act like a family.
So although I don't really enjoy the colder weather that the fall brings in with winter at its door step, the season itself is really enjoyable with the colors, smells and feeling that the Fall brings and eventually the holiday's, but yes with the fall brings in the snow that all in Michigan; well I shouldn't say all, but some including myself really only enjoy during the first snow fall and then would rather see the snow gone for the remanding of the winter. So with this thought I leave you and encourage you to visit a local apple orchard and enjoy some fresh cider and bake goods that they produce.