Sunday, August 2, 2009

Strange Happenings At Work

So last night I thought was going to be like most nights, a little stressful in trying to get what has to happen done and with very few customers coming in and out of the store! To my astonishment it was everything but that, however the stress was still there!


It wasn't even two minutes into my shift did I receive a call about a person dressed up in a Keebler Elf Cookie costume. As funny as this sounds, and it really was funny, it caused quite the commotion between the customers and staff that was in the store! The group came in, in what most likely was a dare and took pictures, but things turned bad as they started running around and harassing customers. At one point a number of reports had come in that the elf smacked about 7 ladies rear end. Finally after several minutes of alluding store management we finally caught up with the group and kicked them out of the store.

At the same time store security apprehended a group of children stealing condoms and candy bars! Very odd combination if you ask me and even the parents of each kid wanted to know what the heck the kids were thinking. The father of one of the kids had probably the funniest things to say to the kids while he was yelling at them, unfortunately this has been a G-rated blog and, well, I do not have any intentions on changing that, but use your mind and come up with some pretty drastic things to say to 12 and 13 year old boys, oh and one 11 year old girl.

Then just as we thought the excitement was over with we were stunned by a report that there was a customer out in our parking lot peeing in cars that have their windows down! I couldn't believe it when I first initially heard about it, so I didn't respond at first, but after my second phone call about it I had to investigate. Sure enough as we approached the vehicles that were involved you could clearly see liquid splatters on the windows and visible see seats inside the vehicle were drenched. As the investigation continues it turns out it was a drunken customer who obviously could not hold his bladder any longer after joy riding in our parking lot and rather coming inside. He opted to relieve himself in random vehicles that had their windows down. As a customer learned that his vehicle was one of them, I sympathetically stated that I am sure glad that I didn't have any of my windows down! From the facial reactions, I don't think the customer found what I stated very amusing. Eventually the police arrived and took over the complaints and went on the search for the random pisser.

1 comment: