Monday, August 24, 2009

My Absence on my Blog

I know that I have not blogged since the beginning of the month, but I have entered into a period of time at work that draws a lot of attention from me and requires me to be a bit more focused. August is also the dog days of summer as the kids get ready to return back to school and my wife starts her classes up again for her Nursing degree. August also marked the last month for me before I started classes again, but since I graduated with my degree last spring I am not preparing for my return to the books this year! This is something that I am looking forward to as I will be able to spend more time blogging and interacting with tweeps on Twitter. I am also working on Networking and will be attending several Job Fairs this winter in hopes to start planning for my new future. A future away from my current employer who I have spent 8 years with. I will also begin preparing to write my first of a few Project Management Exams to obtain my associate credentials as a Project Manager and begin my journey into the field of Project Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment