Friday, July 24, 2009

A New Crazy at Work

So as many of you know that follow me on twitter I work the night shift for a 24 hour retail store/supermarket and well needless to say we get a number of weirdos that visit my location. We had this lady that came in on a regular basis that ended up getting a no trespassing order from the local police, so I could no longer tweet about her adventures in my store.

Well more recently we started getting visits from an older gentleman who would sit in our lobby and conversed with the wall. Apparently the conversations must be pretty interesting as I have found him laughing on many occasions. It appears as this guy may become a regular and though last night was only the second time that I have seen him, I have been told that he has been in every night that I have been off of work. I am looking forward to tweeting about him and his adventures, unfortunately though he left fairly early last night so my fun had ended.

Now for those of you who think I am being cruel, I am not making fun of him! I am merely observing the happenings and reporting what is going on, we do not bother him and he so far hasn't bothered anyone in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment